Setting up icloud on your Macbook is easy!
Apple’s icloud is a fantastic way to store all your music, movies, photos, settings, and not ever lose them. This post will show you how to easily setup your Macbook to share personal settings across all of your devices.
- Go into System Preferences and find the iCloud icon.
- Click on iCloud. Enter your apple id and password.
- You will be given an option to add contacts, calendars, reminder, notes and your safari tool bar into icloud. Then all of this information will be available on your devices. Including any new or replacement pieces of equipment!!
- option to Find My Mac. Allows you locate your Macbook, iPad, iPod, or any other device that is linked. This tool will save your life if you’re one of those people who are constantly misplacing their Macbook or iPhone.
- You will also have the option to choose which applications you want to store on your cloud. For instance, if you don’t want your pictures or your contacts stored on the cloud you may choose to remove them.
With iCloud, you get 5GB of free storage that can be used for photos, videos, documents, app data, and more. And if you need more space, simply upgrade to a larger storage plan.